With baby #3 on the way, our Editor-in-Chic is in need of a bigger car! She stopped by Performance Lexus Rivercenter to see their selection, and now she needs YOUR help picking one out! Keep watching to learn more and visit http://www.performancelexusrivercenter.com/.
The holidays are here and so are the parties! We’ll never pass up an opportunity to get dolled up and look like a fabulous fashionista, but if we get to dress up in items from Miss Em’s we’d love it even more!
You want to look glamorous, sophisticated, and fashionable without sacrificing comfort or your pocket book when it comes to holiday parties, and with Miss Em’s you can do just that! Her items are super affordable and always stylish!
As you’re preparing for the parties that are just around the corner (and don’t forget about New Years too!), check out some of our favorite picks from Miss Em’s:
To make it even sweeter, Miss Em’s is offering another sale exclusively for Cincy Chic readers! Use coupon code “Cincychic” at checkout to get 25% off the site! Learn more about Miss Em’s at https://missems.com/, “like” the on Facebook, or follow along on Twitter and Instagram.
We stopped by Richter & Phillips to check out their fabulous gift ideas for the holiday season! Keep watching to learn more or visit richterphillips.com.
The Cincinnati Art Museum is getting you in the holiday spirit with tons of festive, family-friendly holiday events and activities! And I LOVE the holidays so I’m super excited to check some of these out!
Dec. 5–31 during regular museum hours
Bring the whole family to the museum for holiday art-making activities, including card making, wrapping paper creation, gift bag embellishment, ornament crafts and more at the Rosenthal Education Center (REC). This dedicated interactive space for families has a new activity you can participate in each day. FREE.
Thursday, Dec. 7 and Dec. 14, 5:30–7:30 p.m.
Be serenaded by the Young Professionals’ Choral Collective of Cincinnati (YPCC)! Gather in the Great Hall for a capella performances of your favorite holiday tunes and carols. FREE.
Sunday, Dec. 17, 1–4 p.m.
For the third year in a row, Cincinnati Black Santa Claus is coming to the Cincinnati Art Museum thanks to the Voice of Black Cincinnati. Santa is looking forward to greeting children of all ages, reviewing Christmas lists and taking pictures by the tree. FREE.
Thursday, Dec. 21, 5–8 p.m.
‘Tis the season to eat, drink, be merry and wear your tackiest holiday sweaters at the Cincinnati Art Museum! Celebrate with a cash bar, food for purchase from the Terrace Café and exclusive access to the museum after hours. FREE.
Make a list and check it twice! Shop art-inspired gifts, including fashionable finds inspired by Iris van Herpen: Transforming Fashion. Through your purchase at the CAM gift shop, you directly support the Cincinnati Art Museum.
PLUS – the Cincinnati Art Museum also has plenty of diverse, special exhibitions including: Iris van Herpen: Transforming Fashion(ticket required, free Thursday evenings), William Kentridge: More Sweetly Play the Dance, Ana England: Kinship, and Albrecht Dürer: The Age of Reformation and Renaissance.
Want to wear and give the most stylish trends this year? Our friends at Krombholz Jewelers have the top 12 trends you’ll want to know about. See these beauties in person at their store at 9399 Shelly Ln, Montgomery, OH 45242 or visit www.krombholzjewelers.com to learn more!
- Stacking necklaces – Diamond station necklaces make the perfect stacking staple. (Ranges from $950-$1875) Whimsical, geometric, and vintage layering pieces can as simple as $80.
- Stacking bands – Add them to your wedding band set, or dazzle a digit other than your ring finger. Great ongoing gift to add to the stack (pictured: $150+)
- Earring classics – To add some sparkle to your ear, there’s always the classic staple of simple diamond studs, or even pearl studs. To elevate that look, consider adding a jacket to add lots of drama and even more sparkle. Hoops are the next go-to, and a great everyday alternative. (Studs $400+) (Jackets $995+) (Hoops $1000+)
- Holiday Sparkle – Opt for the real deal to wow at your holiday party. Textured, filigree in style and vintage inspired are all on trend. These are some of the most dramatic, head-turning earrings you’ll find in store. (Ranges from $3100-6620; filigree diamond drops, custom created by Lee Krombholz)
- Vintage Holiday – Shop the vintage wonderland at Krombholz. Everything from the original social climbers to bold costume pieces to brighten up your holiday look. And don’t forget to bring in the holiday colors. (Vintage floral climber $2200) (costume rhinestone snowflake earrings $25) (vintage bohemian garnet floral ring $800)
- Cincinnati Charms – A thoughtful gift is always in style. Give one individually to wear on a necklace or start a charm bracelet. Comes in silver and gold. Also comes in cufflinks and you can mix and match them, like with a coney and a stadium. (Charms starting at $58.75)
- New Year travel jewelry – Opt for easy travel jewelry that takes you from day to night. Comes in all three metal colors – rose, yellow and white tone but with them being sterling, Swarovski crystals, and CZs, you get the glamor but with the comfort and ease of being able to travel with them. (Range from $100-300)
- Not your grandma’s pearls – It’s the perfect combination of nature’s treasures. From diamonds embedded into a statement pearl to a seed pearl yellow gold and diamond ring, or diamond rondelles and diamond clasp. There’s also a 32in sterling Tahitian movable station necklace and matching earrings.
- Blush – This is the trending color of the year and you can achieve it through rose gold, pink pearls, morganite, and lotus garnet. ($2000+)
- Tassels – Trendy and fun fashion statement of the year. Necklaces are sterling, so that puts it at an affordable price point. (range from $50+)
- Stacking bracelets – For this classic trend, you can always add to what you already have for a bold look, or start a new arm party. (sterling plated $85; diamond stretch $2500, hinged bangle $1995, custom starting at $865)
- Vibrant color – These rare variations of color are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Pink-orange spinel, rose gold, rubilite pink tourmaline, and sapphire with diamonds custom designed and made by Lee Krombholz. ($3975-11,495)
Stop by A Village Gift Shop to check out our selection of candles that are perfect to give as gifts for the holidays, birthdays, or “just because.” See us at 3 Village Square in Glendale or learn more at www.avillagegift.com.