In this week’s feature story of Cincy Chic, we covered a couple cool events coming up at the Macy’s Fountain Place store downtown this weekend (one of which is our annual “Lady in Red” event on National Wear Red Day on Feb. 7!). But you don’t have to wait until this weekend to get in on the Go Red fun at Macy’s! They’re having a “Wear Red Sale” going on from now until Feb. 6, and there are four ways to save:
- Wear red to any store and receive extra savings!
- Purchase a Red Dress Pin for $2 at any Macy’s store. Macy’s will donate 100% of all Red Dress Pin sales to the American Heart Associations’s Go Red For Women movement.
- Use your Macy’s Card to make a purchase
- Shop online using promo code: WEARRED
Plus, Macy’s will also donate 10% of the purchase price of three red dresses benefiting Go Red For Women by Kensie, XOXO and Calvin Klein available during the month of February in select stores and online at Macys.com.
- Kensie is available at Macy’s Kenwood and Tri-County stores
- Calvin Klein is available at Macy’s Kenwood, Fountain Place and Tri-County stores
- XOXO is available at Macy’s Fountain Place and Tri-County stores
I happened to snag the Kensie dress for my outfit to Lady in Red this Saturday! I can’t wait to wear it! 🙂
Click here to learn more about Cincy Chic’s Lady in Red event this Saturday! Tickets are only $10 and it includes a swag bag, two drink tickets, fun activities, 20% store-wide Macy’s discount, and a fabulous fashion show! See ya there!