There are a TON of options out there when it comes to laser hair removal, so I thought I’d share why I decided to go to Wolf Medical for mine in case it might help if you’re considering it, too!
1. First off, the owner, Dr. Bradley Wolf has been in practice since 1990 — now specializing in hair restoration and laser hair removal — so it’s safe to say that Wolf Medical knows hair with nearly 30 years experience! Definitely impressive.
2. Second thing that sealed the deal for me is that you buy per-session with them. That’s different than most other places offering laser hair removal, who lock their clients into a package with several sessions. Everyone needs a different number of sessions (like me with fair skin and dark hair may need fewer) or may need them at different times. Why pay for all those sessions up front when you can wait to see what you need and pay then pay at that time?
3. They have a ton of happy reviews and five-star ratings online. It’s a good sign I’d be a happy client, too!
4. There’s no pressure when it comes to a consultation. You meet with a state-licensed professional, not a sales rep, who has your health, results and best interests in mind – not the sale.
5. You don’t just meet with any licensed professional when you come in for a consultation, you meet with THE licensed professional who will perform your procedure. So, you know that’s who will walk you through the process if you like them and feel comfortable with them.
6. Consultations are free, and if you choose to get the procedure, you can have your first session the same day as your consultation.
7. Their technology is top-notch at Wolf Medical. They use the industry-standard workhorse laser: The Candela GentleLase Plus as well as the Alexandrite, which treats the widest range of skin types with the fewest number of treatments. Fewer treatments = less time and money I have to spend on it!
8. I really appreciated how transparent they are about pricing at Wolf Medical. All of their prices are listed on their website and Facebook
HIGHLY recommend them. If you have any questions or want to book a consultation, contact Wolf Medical at 513-774-0400 or on their website.
Our Editor-in-Chic shares her skincare routine using products from a locally-based businesses. Learn more at https://arkadiance.com/.
My hair started getting super thin, and I was talking to a friend about it. She told me she had the same issue and she got Natural Beaded Rows from a woman named Michele who owns Salon Mosaic in Kenwood.
Michele is one of the one stylists trained to do these Natural Beaded Rows, or “NBR,” in the Tri-State area. They give you the look of natural, full hair which I definitely want because my hair is starting to get thin and it’s not a good look!
What I really liked about NBR over other extension options I looked up is that there’s no glue or tape involved. So, it’s better for your natural hair — the glue and tape-in ones really damage it and I didn’t want that. These NBR hair extensions also hide better and don’t slip out. I can pull my hair up in a bun, braid, or pony tail, go on a run, swimming, you name it, and you can’t see them and there’s no issue with them.
The method for how they do this is really interesting too. So you first come in for a quick consult where the stylist gets a look and feel for your natural hair. Michele then custom colors your extensions so your real hair and the extension hair has a seamless blend. Then you come in for your second appointment and the hair extensions are placed in rows in the hair by creating a “track” with an exclusive bead and string technique. Wefts are then placed on the track and sewn in. The extensions are then cut and blended to your hair. Then you’re styled and on your way!
The NBR extensions use really high quality 100% human hair. I honestly can’t tell which hair is mine and which is the extension when I run my hands through my hair now!
You’ll spend about 3 hours getting the extensions put in, but from what I read that’s actually a lot quicker than some of the other methods). Then, after you get your extensions in, you come back every 5-10 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows, to get them adjusted. Michele can also touch up your color, cut and style while you’re there so you feel fresh and new again.
When I looked in that mirror after everything was in and styled, I seriously wanted to cry! It looked so beautiful, so natural, so ME! I never thought I’d be one to have extensions, but now that I have them, this is what I’ve wanted my hair to look like for a long time! I’ve seriously never loved my hair more!
Click here to learn more https://www.
This small family business, husband and wife team Brian & Gina are going on their 6th year rolling out the 2019 Foodie Cincy Deck for “foodies” to drool over!
For $20 (normally they’re $40, but use the code CINCYCHIC at https://www.foodiecincydeck.com for 50% off to make them only $20) you get a deck of cards that has $10 off vouchers for 52 of Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky’s best local & independent restaurants. That’s $520 in savings!
The deck covers restaurants from all over the Greater Cincinnati region. No national chains, only chef-driven/owner-operated restaurants. From downtown to Middletown, from Anderson to Union, KY- Foodie Cincy has done the work for you on where to dine and support the best local eateries.
Included in the deck are a few hidden gems and some great new hot spots, along with some of Cincinnati’s most established restaurants.
They can be used for over a full year until Dec 31 2019. It’s great to use for fun date night ideas throughout the year — it’s also a perfect gift for birthdays or the holidays, a perfect stocking stuffer and unique gift for any “foodie”!
A minimum purchase of $30 or more on food purchases is required to get the $10 off. Can’t be used on alcohol/tax/gratuity, but it’s good for everything else! See each individual restaurant card for any special exclusions. (48 of the restaurants have $30 minimum, 4 restaurants have $40 minimum)
Each card is able to be used only once and you give the card to the server upon use. Only one card is allowed per bill.
Remember to use the code CINCYCHIC to get 50% off the $40 retail price to get the deck for only $20.
I met Ron Erdmann with Guaranteed Rate at a fundraiser a few months ago and he was SO nice. He invited me and my team to a rock ‘n’ roll themed event that he and his Guaranteed Rate team were hosting and it was a TON of fun. Just from the fact that a mortgage company would host an event like this to involve their team in the community, I knew they had to be different — in all the best ways.
At the event, I got to talking with Ron about what makes Guaranteed Rate so different and he said the model started from a simple premise: Simplify the process and bring the lowest rates, transparency and a high level of service to home buyers and those looking to refinance. Basically, putting the borrowers’ needs first and not the lenders.
To make it as cost-effective, quick and secure as possible, Guaranteed Rate leverages the top technology and talent to resolve what were some of the biggest issues in the mortgage process.
They have this “Mortgage Pod” model that surrounds each of our top-performing loan officers with his or her own team of highly-trained specialists, streamlining the process for customers. They also have real-time, online access to rates and information about all of their loan products. From the World’s First Digital Mortgage to their powerful Intuitive Loan Finder to their new Mobile App, these proprietary tools are designed to help you find the perfect mortgage for you anywhere at any time. Plus, they have a Transfersafe secure document transfer and storage system that allows customers to easily share financial documents digitally in a 100% secure environment, streamlining the process and eliminating time-wasting faxing and paper-pushing.
They promise every customer a low, low rate and full transparency on fees. And they work to ensure that every closing happens on time and with no surprises. I’ll definitely know who to contact when I’m in the market for a refi or buying a new home. And that’s something to keep in mind too… YOU as the customer can choose who you want to use. You don’t have to just go with who your realtor recommends or who you are already banking with!
To learn more about Ron and his team, see testimonials, apply for a digital mortgage from his site, or just see what today’s rates are, visit https://www.guaranteedrate.com/loan-expert/ronerdmann.