The kids are headed back to school soon, which means it’s your chance to schedule in some “me time” and girl time with your momtourage! Check out Cincy Chic’s fourth-annual “School’s Back, Mom Relax” event and click here to RSVP! The best part? Not only do you get pampered all night, but you support a great cause too!
School’s Back, Mom Relax!
Friday, August 23, 6-9pm
Mi Salon Spa 7535 Burlington Pike Florence, KY 41042
$10 ticket to benefit March of Dimes
The kids are back to school, so grab your momtourage for this evening of fun! Enjoy complimentary salon/spa services, wine and hors d’oeuvres, shopping with local vendors, networking with local mom bloggers, and get hair/makeup tips from style experts. Plus, all attendees will receive a free tote bag filled with swag!
Choose from two services at the event (first come, first served):
- Polish change on fingers
- Eyebrow shaping makeover Eyebrow Tinting
- Moroccain Oil Hair Masque Nioscope Scalp Analysis
- Nioxin Scalp Dermabrasion Treatment Casual Style
- Fringe Trim
- Seated Massage Hand Treatment (with Paraffin)
- Color Makeover Consultations Braiding Lessons
- DIY 10 minute Braids N Buns style
- Chemical Exfoliation Consultation
- Airbrush Makeup Touch up Hair Extension Consultation
- Eye Lash Extension Consultation
Presenting Sponsor: Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Illumigene Group B Strep
Booth Sponsors: Live Well Chiropractic Center, Stella & Dot with Courtney Shannon and Kim Powers,Miche Bags with Mindy Richards, Vein Clinics of America, Origami Owl with Heather Zimmerman,Merle Norman featuring Lisa Robin Jewelry, Rose Gynecology LLC, Arbonne with Deana Miller, Patty Hagood Rodan + Fields Independent Consultant, True Artists Studio
Media Sponsor: Local 12
Brought to you by: Cincy Chic, the only online publication for women in Greater Cincinnati