We wrote about Inside Out Beauty a couple months ago in Cincy Chic, and then I went and visited to personally check it out in person for this review/virtual tour I posted last month! Since then, I got to talking with a few of the Inside Out Beauty gals who were at our most recent Cincy Chic event, and I learned even MORE about what they do/offer.
- For example, I didn’t know they offer a monthly membership so that people can have better/more consistent access to their services.
- These services not only include their spa side of things, but also the coaching side. In coaching Dr. Laurie Little helps people:
- lose weight, make healthier lifestyle choices, reduce stress eating or binge eating, get people unstuck from any pattern of self defeating food related behaviors
- Become more assertive, set better limits with others at work, at home, be a more effective parent, have clearer communication with their spouse, employees, boss, etc.
- Improve self confidence, self esteem, self care, better understand the self defeating thoughts that lead to self sabotage in relationships or at work
- The other services such as facials, massage, Reiki/energy healing, yoga are all additional ways that people can utilize the membership benefits each month.
Pretty cool, huh? I personally love the concept because it’s like a one-stop-shop for self improvement, which us women don’t allot much time for but we all need it. So, it’s nice that it’s all under one roof to make it as efficient and comprehensive as possible for the time/resources we do allow for a little “me” time… which isn’t just for that outer beauty, but inside too!
Check out the review/virtual tour video I did below of their space in Loveland last month. Or, even better, check them out for yourself at 9553 Fields Ertel Rd, Loveland, OH 45140. More info at www.myinsideoutbeauty.com.