Refresh your handbag collection, and help out a great cause at the same time! Check out the details below!
Purses 4 A Purpose
What’s in your closet? Our goal is to collect tons of new or gently-used designer handbags to sell at our event on Wednesday, June 17, 2015. To donate your new or gently-used handbag(s), you can email us atPurses4aPurpose1@gmail.com to arrange a pick up.
Drop off locations include:
- Q102 Studios, 2060 Reading Road, 4th Floor, Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Remke Markets – Pink barrels will be out on May 1 at all Remke Locations
- Hagedorn Appliances, 4432 Dixie Hwy., Erlanger, KY 41018
- Aubrey Rose Foundation Office, 3862 Race Road, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Bridgetown area)
This event is sponsored by:
- Jeff Thomas Catering
- Remke Markets
- Q102 and you will also be able to meet “Fritsch” of Q102’s Morning Show
- and the Aubrey Rose Foundation
Proceeds from this event will benefit the Aubrey Rose Foundation and help fund programs and services to help families with children facing life threatening illnesses.
Join us Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6-9pm
Doors open at 5:15pm
Location: Covington Catholic High School
- 2 drink tickets
- Purse Giveaways
- A Swag Bag