What’s red, pink, blue and purple all over? The upcoming Red, Pink and Blue fashion show on the Purple People Bridge, of course! : )
My company, Cincy Chic, is teaming up with Locals on Living for the second annual Red, Pink and Blue (RPB)! And I have to tell ya… of the 50+ events we produce/host/promote every year, this is my FAVORITE!
It’s a women’s health awareness event with a fashionable twist. The “Red” for heart health, “Pink” for breast health, and “Blue” for diabetes health. The Red, Pink and Blue name plays off the fourth of July… aka red, white and blue… time of year.
The three organizations benefiting from this event are the American Heart Association, Pink Ribbon Girls and the American Diabetes Association. The organizations make their money from ticket sales, raffle sales, and donations made at the event.
RPB will take place on Friday June 25 on the Kentucky landing of the Purple People Bridge. Come out and enjoy an evening on the bridge with food, drinks, shopping and a fashion show. St. Elizabeth Healthcare will have a mammography van there and you can also get a complimentary blood pressure check. The event will start at 6:30 p.m., the fashion show will begin at 9 p.m., and the After Party kicks off at Star Lanes on the Levee at 10:30 p.m. (If it rains, we’ll be inside Star Lanes, using the bowling alleys as our runway!)
– Title Sponsor: St. Elizabeth Healthcare
– Fashion Show Clothing Sponsor: ALK Fashion
– Fashion Show Jewelry Sponsor: Serket Jewelry
– Fashion Show Handbag Sponsor: Miche Girl
– Fashion Show Hair/Makeup Sponsor: Sableux Salon
– Live the Runway, Rule the Roadway presented by Busam Automotive “The dealer closest to your heart”
– Food/Drink Sponsor: Bridge for a Cause
– Swag Bag Sponsor: A Woman’s Touch Plastic Surgery
– After Party Sponsor: Star Lanes on the Levee
– Media Sponsor: Locals on Living, an affiliate of the Cincinnati.Com network
– Booth Sponsor: Jessie Krieger Farmers Insurance Agency
– Booth Sponsor: Pure Romance by Christy Irwin
– Booth Sponsor: Votre Vu by Julena Bingaman
– Booth Sponsor: RiverSpan Sculpture Exhibition
– DJ: Storm Bennett of Killerspots.com
– Modeling Agency: MTM Cincinnati
– Make sure to check out the HYPE Photo Booth. Take home a snapshot of the evening. Find all things HYPE and Cincinnati USA at HYPECincinnati.com.
Click here to buy your tickets today! It’s $15 per person, and 100% of the proceeds* go to the three participating philanthropies. First 200 attendees will receive a swag bag full of goodies! Last year the event sold out, so don’t delay!
Click on the play button below to see a sneak peek of the “Sex and the City 2”-inspired looks that will be featured at Red, Pink and Blue!
Click on the play button below to view a promotional video featuring local survivors of these three health risks for women!
Click here to see pictures from last year’s Red, Pink and Blue fashion show!
*Philanthropies will receive all proceeds collected, minus the credit card processing fees.