I just love love love Milford. One of my favorite shops in the entire city (the Amy Kirchen Boutique) is in Milford and just down the street from her shop is 20Brix, one of my favorite happy hour hotspots. But what’s great about Milford is that there are new(er) businesses like those, and also the tried and true mom and pop shops that have been there for decades. You have everything from restaurants, sweet shops and bars, to jewelry shops and fashion boutiques. It’s really a great mix. And what better way to check it all out for yourself than to come to the upcoming 8th Annual Art Affaire in Milford on Sept. 28! Here are some highlights of what you can expect there:
· 65+ artists – largest Art Affaire in its 8-year history
· Four live musical groups
· Eight local authors presenting, and signing, their latest book releases
· A huge raffle featuring items donated by participating artists as well as local businesses and individuals
· Held on the majestic grounds of Promont House Museum
· On Route 28/Main Street – free parking in the Kroger lot and free shuttle service
See more details below and click here to download a coupon they said I could offer to Cincy Chic readers! You can also check out their latest YouTube video here! Enjoy! Hope to see you there!