Lots and lots of fun events coming up in Dearborn County, Indiana! From antiques and history to fall fun and crafts, check out some of the fun stuff you’ll find with our neighbors to the west!
Tri-State Antique Market
– September 6
– 351 E. Eads Pkwy. (U.S. 50) 7AM-3PM, Lawrenceburg Fairgrounds.
– Market open 7AM-3PM the first Sunday of each month, May through October
Indiana’s largest antiques and vintage only collectibles market. Indoors and outdoors, rain or shine. 200 dealers each month.
– Admission charge of $3.00 for those 18 and older.
– Information: 513 738-7256
Hillforest Victorian House Museum Antique Appraisal
– September 12
– 5:00PM. 213 Fifth Street, Aurora.
– “Is It Antique Yet”? Each guest is invited to bring one antique for appraisal by Maggie Beckmeyer, a professional appraiser with “Auctions by Maggie”. A tour of the Museum and refreshments are included in the price.
– Members: $10.00; Non-members: $20.00.
– Hillforest is open Tuesday through Sunday, 1:00PM-5PM.
– It was the home of industrialist and financier Thomas Gaff and his family between 1855 and 1891. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was designated a National Historic landmark in 1992.
– For information and reservations: 812 926-0087 or go to www.hillforest.org
Arts & Crafts in the Park
– September 13
– 9AM-5PM, Newtown Park, State Rt. 50, Lawrenceburg.
– Annual arts & crafts sale held in quaint city park. 160 booths of fine handmade crafts and fine arts.
– Food & restrooms available.
– Information: 812 926-3750.
Southeast Indiana Quilt Expo
– September 18 & 19
– Lawrenceburg Event Center, 91 Walnut Street. 9AM-5PM, Friday. 9AM-3PM, Saturday.
– Quilter’s event sponsored by Windham Fabrics. Meet Windham’s new designer Jill Shaulis and her new line of fabrics and patterns for Windham’s new Kindred Spirits Club.
– Participating quilters and shops come from a variety of states in the Midwest.
– Information: www.southeastindianashophop.com
Lawrenceburg Fall Fest
– September 24, 25 & 26
-Downtown Lawrenceburg, IN, on Walnut Street near US Route 50.
– Annual three day festival(Thursday-Saturday) featuring top name entertainment, games, carnival rides, car show, Bar-b-que contest and food.
– Some of the featured entertainers for 2015 are Wynonna, Diamond Rio, Skid Row and Survivor.
– For more information: 800 322-8198/Dearborn County Visitors Bureau or visit: www.lawrenceburgfallfest.net
The Quilt Expo and Fall Fest are largest and most unique of the events.