I recently learned that Flamingo Air – which operates out of Lunken Airport and is typically a flight school – also offers Sightseeing Tours, where you get spectacular aerial views of Cincinnati’s beautiful rivers, rolling hills, and impressive skyline. So, I decided to go on one to see what they’re all about!
During the flight, their professional pilot – mine had more than 30 years experience! – also shares their knowledge of our great city, which I loved. He said a variety of people do the flights – everything from realtors taking their clients to see potential homes, families wanting to take their kids on a fun adventure, friends wanting to do a happy hour high above the city, and even couples wanting to see the skyline as the sun sets.
They have a variety of tours, times, and prices. Here are the different packages:
- The Queen City Adventure takes you on a breathtaking tour of downtown Cincinnati. Fly over the Carew Tower, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium and more.
- The King and Queen Adventure combines the Queen City Adventure tour of downtown Cincinnati with a tour of Kings Island, the largest amusement and water park in the Midwest.
- The Grand Adventure allows you to customize your own flight plan through Cincinnati’s beautiful river region. They can even do a fly-by over your house.
- Realtors and property developers can get a birds eye view of property and projects in the area with our Business Adventure tour.
- The Romantic Adventure offers a fun date night for two, complete with champagne and chocolates.
Tours start at $200 for Up to 4 passengers, and I DEFINITELY recommend it. It was SUCH a cool experience!
Book your tour at www.flamingoair.net or call (513)321-7465.