Searching for the perfect gifts for the men in your family? Visit 45/46 Fine Men’s Apparel at Hyde Park Square to snag great pieces for the guys this Black Friday! Get there at 6am to get the best deals of the day and the best selection for gifts.
Guest Post by Sydney Murdock
Kohl’s will be opening Cincinnati-area stores at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day for the biggest Black Friday event you’ve ever seen! This is the first time the store will open its doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving and will give customers a chance to get ahead on holiday shopping.
As an added bonus, Kohl’s will also pick up the tab for four shoppers during the first four hours in each of its stores across the country thanks to the Kohl’s Dream Receipt program. You can read the official rules for the program by clicking here!
And from November 26 through December 1 you’ll get the chance to earn $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store or online with no earn limit!
In-store only, hot ticket items include:
- $179.99 Beats Solo HD headphones. Reg. $199.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $149.99 Beats Pill speaker. Reg. $199.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $99.99 Monster® N-Tune HD headphones. Reg. $149.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $139.99 Apex 32” LED HDTV, 720p. Reg. $229.99. Limit 1 per customer. Some discounts do not apply.
- $379.99 LG 42” LED HDTV, 1080p, HDMI input. Reg. $499.99. Limit 1 per customer. Some discounts do not apply.
- $39.99 Sony® portable speaker with Lightning dock. Reg. $79.99. Some discounts do not apply.
- $179.99 pr. final price. ½ ct. T.W. diamond solitaire earrings. 10k gold. Sale $224.99 pr. Reg. $600 pr.
- $6.99 each Barbie® Pinktastic or Fashionista dolls. Reg. $17.99 – $19.99.
There are more than 500 Black Friday deals in store and online and you can shop early by heading to Kohls.com beginning November 26. Featured deals include:
- $7.99 each select kitchen electrics (after $12 mail-in rebate): Crock-Pot® 4-qt. programmable slow cooker, Bella rotating Belgian waffle maker, Bella panini maker or Presto® cool touch electric griddle. Sale $19.99 each. Reg. $39.99 each.
- $29.99 Sony® extra bass headphones. Reg. $69.99. Some discounts may not apply.
- $39.99 iHome™ iP21 speaker dock or entertainment projector. Orig. $69.99 – $99.99.
- Save 50 percent on all toys from Fisher-Price®, Playskool®, Little Tikes®, Barbie®, Disney Princess, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, Nerf®, Tonka®, Crayola®, Play-Doh® and Step 2. Sale $1.49 – $64.99. Reg. $2.99 – $129.99. Toy Dept.
- $199.99 KitchenAid® Classic Plus stand mixer (after $30 mail-in rebate plus an extra 10 percent off). Sale $229.99. Reg. $299.99.
- Save an extra 20 percent off all fine and silver jewelry already 55-60 percent off. Final price $4.79 – $3,599.99. Sale $5.99 – $4,499.99. Reg. $15.00 – $9,999.99. Excludes Sirena® collection.
- $21.99 final price pr. Your choice Diamond Mystique™ genuine diamond earrings 18k gold over Sterling silver. Sale $27.49 pr. Orig. $100 pr.
- $79.99 final price each. Diamond accent pendants and earrings. Sterling silver.Sale $99.99. Reg. $250 each.
If you’re interested in Cyber Week Savings, keeping an eye out on Kohls.com beginning November 30 through December 4 where you’ll be able to save an extra 20% on your Kohls.com purchase using the promo code CYBERSAVE. You’ll also get free standard shipping with no minimum purchase!
I’ve been blogging a lot about small businesses here in the Tri-State to gear up for holiday shopping on Small Business Saturday. Well, I just discovered another small business that I’m loving – Delicate Raymond Jewelry – but this one is actually based in New York City.
Delicate Raymond Jewelry (popular with Hollywood A-lister’s including Miley Cyrus, Mischa Barton, and Carrie Underwood) has a Jewelry Bar store in Manhattan’s Lower East Side. They’re famous for “Shape-Your-Shine” workshops where clients can work one-on-one with designer Michelle Zimmerman. The workshops allow participants to customize earrings, bracelets and necklaces by length and style of chain, choose gems and charms and monogram the pieces with initials, and even engrave them with names and phrases.
They just launched a new ecommerce site – www.delicateraymond.com – to bring the “Jewelry Bar” experience online and allow customers from around the world to create one-of-a-kind statement pieces. Of course, they also have ready-to-wear pieces that you don’t need to customize, and they’re available for purchase on the site too.
They’re offering some special deals on the site for Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday where their most popular pieces are on sale! (details below) So, I thought I’d give you the heads up about this chic, online-savvy shop and the sales they’re having to help you “bling” in the holidays! 🙂